Buy a Funeral Plan and provide peace of mind for you and those close to you
Talking about death and funerals can be….well…um…er… a little awkward.
But sometimes talking about awkward things now can have significant benefits for you and your family further down the line.
They say that the only certainties in life are death and taxes, so a funeral plan is something you may wish to consider. However, purchasing a funeral plan is not just a financial decision, it’s an emotional one. Having a funeral plan in place genuinely means one less thing for your loved ones to think about at one of life’s saddest and emotional times. You and your family can choose the funeral that you want, and it will save your family from any uncertainty and worry over your final wishes.
So let’s start the conversation today. Carers Break can help you to choose the right plan to meet your needs, and together we can ensure that you and your family have peace of mind. Why choose our Funeral Plan:
- Provide peace of mind for you and those close to you.
- Available to people from the age of 50 regardless of medical conditions.
- Choose between cremation or burial.
- There is a choice of funeral plans with various ways to pay.
- Take the concern from your family by arranging your funeral at today’s price, protecting against the rising cost of funerals.
- You can personalise the arrangements to reflect your wishes.
- Money is held in trust until the plan is required, it doesn’t get paid to the funeral director until that time. The funeral plan is provided by Golden Charter.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01726 890828