Support we can provide:
- Attending appointments or social activity – for example: Medical or other appointments including interviews, or social activity such as bowling, swimming, golf or art classes
- Washing & Bathing – for example: assistance given to meet your individual needs.
- Palliative care – providing support to those who have life limiting conditions to improve quality of life for both the ‘Cared For’ and their Carers.
- Support after Hospital discharge – we can support you with your discharge by taking you home, making sure that you have enough supplies, the heating is on and take care of any personal care needs once home.
- Dressing – support could be in the morning or when you go to bed or when you attend swimming sessions or hospital appointments.
- Shopping – we can support you to carry out your shopping or do this on your behalf making sure that we carefully select the items you have chosen.
- Medication – if you require gentle reminders to take your medications or to administering this on your behalf.
- Domestic tasks – for example: washing and drying your laundry, changing your bedding, ‘hoovering’ and cleaning your bathroom. Putting out your refuse or feeding your pets and garden visitors.
- Companionship – staff will be with you to help you engage in activities that you want to get involved with, to reassure you or simply be there for you as a moral, emotional and physical support.
- ‘End of Life’ Care – We will support you through to the final stages helping you to be comfortable and providing practical and emotional support to you and your loved ones.
- Taking a break from your caring role – enabling you to have time for yourself whether to carry out general household tasks, attend an appointment or to have some quality ‘me’ time.
The above is not an exhaustive list and we wish to discuss your specific needs when designing how we support you.
We will endeavour to make your days and nights a little easier whilst always encouraging your independence.